Painting from the table of epic slowness. A smattering of witless scribblings and photos from my Ultramarines.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

1st Post, and there was much rejoicing!


Hi! Well ages ago I signed up for this blog to roll out updates and what not on my various painting ventures with a mind to sort of ramble on a bit more than I do on forums and such.
I never really got it off of the ground though, and then promptly forgot it even existed....as you do. However, I've just started a new Warhammer 40k army and thought I would blog the progress and chronicle the ups and down, highs and lows, sides and sides, and generally dribble on about the whole journey. I don't really expect anybody to actually read it, in fact it's more a record of sorts so I can look back and see if I have actually improved any (hardly likely!), but if by chance you happen upon these pages and take the time to maybe rummage through the content, then a friendly hello to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment